Monday, May 20, 2013

Owen is 4!!

Happy birthday my handsome little boy!

From this... May 20, 2009

To this... May 20, 2013   

 Here are his 4 year old stats...
Height~ 38.5 in  14%
Weight ~ 34 lbs 36%

For Owen's post this year I decided to interview him and here it is verbatim

What is your favorite color? PINK!
Who is your best friend? Ashley!
What is your favorite thing to do at preschool? hmmm, sing
What is your favorite food? Quesadea 
What is your favorite movie? Robin Hood
What is your favorite number? 5
What is your favorite thing to do outside? ummmm blow bubbles
What is your favorite treat? CAKE!
What is your favorite TV show? Letters of the alphabet (Leap frog shows)
How old are you? Right now I'm 3 but at my birthday I will turn 4!
What is your favorite shirt to wear? Green and yellow stripes.
Where is your favorite place to have a sleep over? Jennas! I sleeped over there for my birthday and there was a dog at their house.
What is your favorite primary song? Ummm Sunbeam!
What is your favorite song that isn't a primary song? Alphabet pig song
What is your favorite toy? Ummm... Guns!

Owen also says the funniest things like... 
Owen: I'm a boy, I can't paint my nails only girls can!
ME: Yes you're right.
Owen: Heavenly Father made me a boy from his boy machine and now I'm in his collection!
ME: hahahahaha I love you Owen! 

Owen likes to come and snuggle with me in the morning after Trent is up getting ready for work and here is what he said one morning...
Owen: I stole Daddy's spot he will be furious with me!
Me: What is he going to do to you?
Owen: He will wubba(This is means tickle in our house :) ) me! 
Me: Uh oh you better hide then!
Owen yelling: Daddy! I'm in your spot come and Wubba me!
hahahaha

Owen has the biggest brown puppy dog eyes that gets him out of trouble a lot!
We sure love our Owen even though he is getting to be a bit mouthy and throws some awesome fits!

Owen loves to dress up as pirates, race car drivers, knights and many more things!



 He loves to go on lunch dates with me too! :)

We love you little buddy! Happy 4th birthday Owen!







No comments:

Post a Comment