Sunday, May 5, 2013

Our Anniversary!

I can't believe it's been 5 YEARS!
I seriously remember our wedding day like it was yesterday!

For our anniversary we went and spent the night at
Hines mansion in Provo where we had stayed on our wedding night!

It was so fun to get away for one night even though I worried a lot that night about our little Owen who had thrown up at Grandmas house that evening :(

We went to dinner at this cute place called Station 22 on center street in Provo.
The food was yummy but the company was better! :0)
It had been so long since Trent and I had been on a date or even seen each other that much! :(
He has been working two jobs so that we can keep me home with the kids.

Anyway here is what has changed since our last anniversary!

Livvy turned 1
Owen turned 3
We are adding another baby girl to our family!
We moved twice
Trent loves his job
I got a very part time nanny position


These past five years have been the happiest of my life! We for sure have our hard times (This pregnancy has been VERY hard on me!) Trent is working 2 jobs and we miss his smile and help being around all the time but on the whole I have a hard time complaining and am very thankful for a husband that works so hard and so many hours so I can be home with the kids!

I love you Trent and can't wait to see what the rest of our lives bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment