Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sickness

While Trent was at the hospital picking
me and Lewis up, my mom called and
informed us that Kynslie had a cold :(

So in order to try and keep Lewis well I quarantined me
and Lewis to my bedroom. The next day Owen and Trent came
down with a cold and then the day after that
Livvy's school called and she had a fever of 102.5!

So for like four days I was stuck in my room with  Lewis.
It was hard and depressing :(

And after all that Lewis still caught a cold!
When he was just 10 days old I took him
back to the doctor to make sure his cold hadn't spread to 
his lungs and thankfully it hadn't!


Through all Lewis' first cold he was still such a good 
baby and ate well!



We thought Livvy was the only one
not sick so we let her in to see the baby.









I'm not a fan of having a winter baby...


The Saturday after we got home from the
hospital everyone was finally better and me and Lewis
were able to join the rest of the family!










It was a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment