Tuesday, March 28, 2017

We love having family in town!

It has been amazing having my Mom
here for 16 days! She helped sooooo much and !
was very sad when she left!

My Mom did countless loads of laundry, took care of my
sick kiddos, took care of me, drove me and Lewis to
doctor appointments, took Livvy to instacare,
cleaned my house, cooked dinner and many other
nameless things! She is very missed!

Thank you Mom, for everything you've done and do 
for my little family!

The last day she was here I actually felt
up to going out to lunch!



Dropping Mom off at the airport.


The same day my Mom left, Trent's parents flew into
to visit. Trent's dad was just here for 2 days but 
Trent's mom stayed for a week to help out!

I'm so grateful for Dawn and all her help.
Dawn too did laundry, cooked dinner, went grocery shopping, 
helped get kids off to school and so much more!













The day Dawn left for home we met up
with Trent for lunch.



Once the big kids got home from school
it was time to take Dawn to the airport :(

It was a lonely feeling after she left :(


Thanks to our wonderful parents for all the do!

No comments:

Post a Comment