Friday, January 29, 2021

Covid - 19 what is Covid and what is happening!?!

 The world has gone crazy!

There is a virus going around the world that is like the flu

and supposedly more deadly. But what scares me more than this virus is 

what I am seeing all around me.

My kids are home from school for at least the next two weeks.

Stores are out of toilet paper, soups, pastas, meat and some places have no milk.

We are not supposed to go anywhere or see anyone. Most people that can are

working from home but not Trent he is still out trucking 3 weeks at a time.


Here is a little of what we have been up to while kids have been out of school.


Kynslie wrote this book for the world...

I'll translate for you.

The title is "The Calm Down Book" 


and here is what the inside says
"Please calm down. Do not panic again"
Next page "panicking is not good, it is not good because we 
should not panic!" I love kids! They are so wise.



Digital schooling/homeschooling.



Kysnlie doing some
school work.


Playing outside!









Waffles for dinner.



Listening to these three Lego talk
while Lewis is napping is the best!



These were delivered to my porch! Trent sent them to me just because.
Thank you Trent for brightening my day and whole week!
We miss Trent so much while he is gone trucking.



Went to Costco and there was an older man
handing out flowers just to make people smile.
It was so nice to see kindness and love being spread
instead of fear!



Lewis loves his Blaze truck.



Meet my pet rock George!
Kynslie made me this pet and even named it for me!
Her teacher would be so proud because she was supposed to collect pebbles
and sort them for one of her assignments and she went the extra mile and gave them eyes and names!



Lewis loves books!







No comments:

Post a Comment