Friday, January 29, 2021

Random March 2020 Post

 Here is my random

monthly post!


The moon was so beautiful!



Livvy literally ran into a pole during recess
and chipped her front tooth! She said it only
hurt for a minute, when I saw her I felt so bad for her.
Thankfully the dentist said she barely missed hitting the nerve and they
were able to rebuild her tooth.


After it was fixed!


Lewis takes his reading
very seriously!




Cousins are so fun!




Lewis was very concerned about his wrinkly bath hands,
then once I started laughing so did he and it was all good!



One of the perks of living at my parents house while they are
on their mission is being able to feel my Grandma everywhere I
am in this home! I see physical reminders of every her every single day and on top of that
every room in my parents house I have a memory of me and Grams. I am 
one blessed woman to have had her as my Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment