Thursday, January 28, 2021

My Random October 2019 post

 Here is my monthly random 

post! You're welcome! 😁


Kynslie's amazing bedhead!



My sister in law sent this to us for Christmas
last year and I love it so much!
It represents the babies Trent and I have lost.




My cute Kynslie all ready for 
Kindergarten!



Lewis singing the excavator song
for me!


Kynslie and I representing my
Grandma!



A fun play date with
Miles!



Dentist time!
All 4 of my kids were cavity free!




Kynslie looking awfully cute after her haircut.


My sister and I on our annual
sister date to lagoon!
It is always so much fun to go with her and
act like we are 12! A bonus this time
was seeing Sister Moore with her fiancé!
(She helped me through such a
 hard time in my life while in Indiana)


Lewis at the "Poop" doctor.
Poor kid has such issues with pooping...


Park fun!


Trent got into an accident with a deer and I'm
guessing they both lost...
Trent is totally fine but shook up.
It did total our car just 6 months after paying it off...



Just some random Lewis cuteness!




First snow fall of the year!




Just some awesome looking clouds!


We threw Kelsey a surprise shower for
her new bay Madison and it was so fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment