Thursday, January 28, 2021

Random November 2019 post!

 Here is my random 

monthly post!


My handsome Owen


Livvy has become obsessed with
the piano and is picking up on it so quick with
just me and Trent teaching her random things about music.


Someone randomly sent me this and it was so kind and appreciated!
With Trent being gone weeks a time truck driving it is so nice
to not have to make dinner!



This is some of the decorations I put up at my mom's house.



Making cookies with the kiddos!


Cute Lewis!


Flowers from Trent just because he loves me!


Meet our new niece Madison!
She is such a cutie and loved getting me
some newborn snuggles!



Livvy giving Kynslie a ride :)


Every Tuesday we sit here and wait for
the garbage truck it is the highlight of Lewis' week!



Some cute girls showing off their Christmas Earrings.


Livvy stealing some Dad snuggles!


According to Lewis this is how you eat peppers! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment