Thursday, January 28, 2021

Random February 2020 Post

Here is my monthly 

Random post!


These two brothers have such

an amazing bond. I LOVE watching 

these two together!




You know what makes me heart happy?
Warmer weather and all the kids in the neighborhood
playing in our backyard! I love that my home seems
to be the gathering place!


Don't let this face fool you!
I love it so much but I have never taken care of a child that is 
as difficult and tantrum throwing as Lewis...


This month was hard. I had a miscarriage while Trent
was on the road. One thing this loss has taught me is
that God is looking out for me.
Not only did Trent send me flowers but I had so much support
from so many people.


Suzie's nurse friend at work (whom I have never met or talked to)
heard from Suzie that I was miscarrying and she sent this
not and earrings with Suzie to give to me. A total stranger
cared about me and thought about me.
It's amazing how good people are!


Kynslie had a "sleep over" with Lewis in 
his crib.


Every night after my kids are asleep I "tuck" my house in
(clean up and make sure everything is in it's right spot.) 
and I see all these cups and think "I'm so blessed to have these tiny humans!"
 I know my house won't always have cups for me to tuck in at night and
 I feel like time goes by too fast! But seriously, I love being a mom!


We picked up Trent from the 
trucking OC and went to dinner then came out to a
flat tire. Welcome home Trent!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment